Anyone wishing to join the Rollingwood Pool may do so by purchasing a membership from a current member who is selling.
- Members are free to sell their memberships at any time to anyone who meets the qualification of membership (namely, residency in Eanes ISD).
- The sale of a membership includes the transfer of that membership with the Club. The current transfer fee of $2,500.00 (tax included) must be paid to the Western Hills Athletic Club anytime a membership is sold.
- When you are buying a membership, especially in the first few months of the year, please inquire as to whether the dues have been paid on the membership for the year. You may contact the general manager and verify membership and that the dues have been paid for the current year.
- The application process is complete when a Membership Transfer Form and a New Member Application are completed and submitted to the club, along with the transfer fee.
- The WHAC Board of Directors must approve every transfer of membership.
Note: If you don’t have access to a printer to print these forms right now, you can save copies and print them out later.
If mailed, forms should be sent to:
4801 Rollingwood Drive
Austin, TX 78746