Membership Forms

In order to transfer a membership from an old member to a new member – the following form(s) must be completed and submitted:

WHAC Transfer Application and Contract-Final

Please note that there is a space on the membership application for paying any annual dues owed on the membership, if owed. Before a membership transfer can be considered official, all dues on the membership need to be brought up to date. Buyers should inquire as to whether dues have been paid on the membership for the year. If they have any questions about this, they may contact the General Manager to verify member status and that the dues have been paid.