Tennis Court Rules:
- Western Hills Athletic Club members and guests only (limit 1 guest per member)
- Pets are not allowed at any time
- No roller blades, bikes or skateboards allowed on courts
- Limit playing time to one hour when others are waiting
- Please keep courts clean on trash and debris
- Make sure gate is closed and locked when leaving
- ONLY APPROVED TENNIS COACHES ARE ALLOWED TO TEACH AT THE CLUB.
1/2 DAY SUMMER TENNIS CAMP AT WHAC- Coach Allen will be offering two 1/2 day summer tennis camps in June. Camps will run Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 11:30am the weeks of June 6-9 and June 13 – 16. The first 1-1.5hr will consist of warm up, stroke development, and skill building. We will provide a light snack/juice box during a 15 min. break, and the last hour will focus on games and point play. For the 6-8yo age group, there are 4 spots remaining in weeks 1 and 2. For the 9-12yo age group, there are 4 spots week 1, and 1 spot week 2. The cost is $180/week. Sign ups are first come, first served, and you can reserve a spot by emailing Coach Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to email with any questions as well.